The Rub Co. NEW Hot Wing Rub Trial Pron!!!

This looks and sounds too good....

Nope, just trying to get free rub from either of you - lol. I want to try both of them but sadly I am a broke ass!

If you can't afford a jar of rub, you should probably be out looking for a better job instead of surfing the internet :heh:

Iv'e been wanting to try some of your products. I think this will be a good way to start. Count me in please!

Great looking wings. There sure has ben some great looking wings posted here latley..........

The real test is how it tastes over here!

If the Aussies like it, it's gotta be good!

Cheers!

Bill

P.S.

We like everything!!!!

Next set of pron please!:becky: The first set looks awesome! How much heat does the rub have? Any sweetness...and do you have to wear latex gloves when handling?

Cayenne & Vinegar.:rockon: More details in the next set of pron.:becky:

Next set of pron please!:becky: The first set looks awesome! How much heat does the rub have? Any sweetness...and do you have to wear latex gloves when handling?

Considering you keep a salt shaker filled with cayenne at the dinner table...:becky:

Next set of PRON coming up with a beef kabob post in a few minutes.

Redhot - Its cayenne based so not habanero hot but good ol traditional hot wing hot. Mabye an 8 on a scale of 10.

Does have a wee bit of sugar. Not sure if I am going to keep it in the blend or ditch it.

Back