15% off all Webers + Free shipping

thillin

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Ran accross this on dealnews.com

RAC Enterprise knocks 15% off its selection of 2009 Weber grills via coupon code "Weber15". Plus, orders of $99 or more carry free shipping. Combined, it's tied with last week's mention as one of the best deals we've seen for Weber grills.

Get a WSM for about $255 shipped. (edited)

Last edited:
Very interesting.

Great Lakes BBQ Supply can't become a Weber distributor because we don't have a physical storefront but i guess if you have a million dollars and a warehouse, thats not a problem.

Wonder if theres any stock come up missing lately?

weberstock333.jpg

RAC Enterprise knocks 15% off its selection of 2009 Weber grills via coupon code "Weber15". Plus, orders of $99 or more carry free shipping. Combined, it's tied with last week's mention as one of the best deals we've seen for Weber grills.

Get a big WSM for about $255 shipped.

Am I missing something? $255 looks like the price of the 18.5 inch WSM after 15% off.

The large WSM is $399, and with 15% off would come to $339.

Although at $255, that would quickly become my birthday present, even if from myself!

Am I missing something? $255 looks like the price of the 18.5 inch WSM after 15% off.

Although at $255, that would quickly become my birthday present, even if from myself!

You're right I was typing faster than I was thinking.

$255 for the 18.5inch and $339 for the larger.

I was thinking the exact same with my b-day coming this Friday.

I just a sent a PM to my wife anyway... even at $339. hmmm...

Got a response already:

"If you buy this, you will put it on the roof!!!"

how should I interpret that?

$254.15 for the 26" kettle... hmmm...

Got a response already:

"If you buy this, you will put it on the roof!!!"

how should I interpret that?

*She must know that "the roof" is what I call the slab out back of my house where my grills and smoker reside.

Don't worry - there's still room for one more.

:wink:

* As of about five minutes ago...

Seems expensive compared to local costs in KC.

We have an appliance store that sells 18.5" WSM's for $199 (at least they were this past winter, and yes, it was last year's model)

Get a WSM for about $255 shipped. (edited)

Shipping is not free on the 22 1/2 WSM...:sad:

$324.95 + $42.49shipping
  • LOW ITEM PRICE
New
  • Seller: RDT Distributors, Inc
  • Rating:
    stars-5-0._V46910382_.gif
    96% positive over the past 12 months (270 ratings.) 270 lifetime ratings.
  • Shipping: In Stock. Ships from IN, United States. See Shipping Rates. See return policy.
  • Comments: IN STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT! New, Unused, Undamaged. Inspected original factory packaging (Package may show some minor wear but item is not affected). All documentation and accessories are included. 30 Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee. ( « less )
    Comments: IN STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT! New, Unused, Undamaged. Inspected original factory packaging (Package may show some minor we... ( » more )

$324.95 + $42.49shipping
  • LOW ITEM PRICE
New
  • Rating:
  • Shipping: In Stock. Ships from IN, United States. See Shipping Rates. See return policy.
  • Comments: IN STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT! New, Unused, Undamaged. Inspected original factory packaging (Package may show some minor wear but item is not affected). All documentation and accessories are included. 30 Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee. ( « less )
    Comments: IN STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT! New, Unused, Undamaged. Inspected original factory packaging (Package may show some minor we... ( » more )

I'd call the number on the front page where it says at least twice free shipping on $99 and up.

$324.95 + $42.49shipping
  • LOW ITEM PRICE
New
  • Rating:

What you show there is from RDT through Amazon ( http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...2?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1240345238&sr=8-2 ), not RAC Enterprise. RAC has free shipping.

$324.95 + $42.49shipping
  • LOW ITEM PRICE
New
  • Rating:

Check the details page. http://www.racent.biz/Weber-Smokey-Mountain-Cooker-Large-p/731001.htm

Says right there in bold green print: This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING.

I'm just worried about the unit arriving intact after shipping.

Check the details page. http://www.racent.biz/Weber-Smokey-Mountain-Cooker-Large-p/731001.htm

Says right there in bold green print: This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING.

I'm just worried about the unit arriving intact after shipping.

Yep..you're right...but it's not on sale for $324.95...I guess they're gonna get the shipping costs one way or another...:lol:

Grill Sale ~ ends 4/24/2009
Order now before it's too late!</SPAN>

List Price: $499.00
Our Price: $499.00
Sale Price: $399.00
You Save $100.00!

Stock Status: In Stock

Availability: Usually Ships in 24 Hours
Product Code: 731001

Yep..you're right...but it's not on sale for $324.95...I guess they're gonna get the shipping costs one way or another...:lol:

Grill Sale ~ ends 4/24/2009
Order now before it's too late!</SPAN>

List Price: $499.00
Our Price: $499.00
Sale Price: $399.00
You Save $100.00!

Stock Status: In Stock

Availability: Usually Ships in 24 Hours
Product Code: 731001

You're right, it's not $324.99, but APPLYING THE DISCOUNT CODE "weber15" gives you 15% off making it $339.15 with free shipping.

I"m farked. I mentioned it again today and she said if I ordered it she will find someone to hang it from the roof.

Back