One Day Sale On Meat - FREE SHIPPING Too!

btcg

Babbling Farker
Hey brothers (and sisters),

The missus & I are Omaha Steak customers... occasionally: I just do the specials.

Doin the bills today... I saw that there's a one-day special today:

http://www.omahasteaks.com/servlet/OnlineShopping?DSP=255&AID=9550&ITMSUF=TNK&SRC=RW2614&CME=true

Here's the offer code & phone:

Call 1-800-960-8400 & mention coupon code RW2614 - Offer
I expires 10/21/10.

We have a local store, and I called them, and they agreed to honor the e-mail prices, so I drove up there. I got the $99 special:

1.jpg

Ignore the ribs on the right, bought em at the market, and doing them on the Weber using the NanoQ tonight.

Now, got an in-store deal too: got to pick and 3 items for $24.

So I took 1 box of creamed spinach and 2 boxes of their gourmet burgers (6 per box)

Free shipping on this today. Feel free to order and use the offer code.

Moosehead Beer? They sell that in the US? Brewed originally in my home province (NB), have never seen it out of country.....

Moosehead Beer? They sell that in the US? Brewed originally in my home province (NB), have never seen it out of country.....

Yep.... Moosehead's been available here for around 30 years that I know of.... Maybe more, but I don't remember the 60's and 70's so well. Good beer! Too bad that now I'm diabetic and can only drink light beer, so I haven't had any Moosehead for several years.

Reminds me of the old joke............How can you tell a guy likes moosehead??????

The antler marks between his legs! :heh:

Probably too late for the sale, but we now have a store just a couple of miles from home. Should go check 'em out...

Back