Long walks to turn-in.

bearnakedbbq

Knows what a fatty is.
So I have a spot at the AR that is far away from the turn-in area. I heard it is like 10min or more.

So what would you recommend I put my box into for this long trip?

troy

Check with Kim from Smoke on Wheels, I think she was going to make some covers up a while ago.

Well, people want to call this hobby a sport. Making a hike within a 10 minute window I guess makes it one.

just take it in, as a judge the only sample that was ever close to being luke warm is a chicken thigh, take one slice of hot brisket, lay it on a piece of cardboard for 5 min, then eat it, that will give you a fair idea on how cold the meat is to a judge. same with ribs and pork. not enough mass to make a difference....

just take it in, as a judge the only sample that was ever close to being luke warm is a chicken thigh, take one slice of hot brisket, lay it on a piece of cardboard for 5 min, then eat it, that will give you a fair idea on how cold the meat is to a judge. same with ribs and pork. not enough mass to make a difference....
good point. never thought of it like that. keith

it may have cooled by the time you eat it, but, i think teams try to keep it from having been cold for a LONG time.

just sayin.

Back