Status
Not open for further replies.
Tractor supply has twin packs of Roul Oak Lump on sale starting tomorrow for $11.99

I looked today and the only thing I could find is twin packs of briquettes for $2 off.
Do you have a link or ad for the lump sale? TIA

I looked today and the only thing I could find is twin packs of briquettes for $2 off.
Do you have a link or ad for the lump sale? TIA

And it is actualy $9.99 Our Tractor supply had none but they said their truck comes in Tomorrow.

Well, if anyone wants to go through the small trouble, Paypal is offering 5$ off 25$ purchase if purchase using Paypall for Home Depot items. If you price match (untill HD changes their price to 9.99) and hopefully they do the 10% off difference that goes along with the price match.......then you buy 3 bags at a time, to gain the coupon....well.....thats a steal....will be trying this a little later after lunch. I will repost how this goes.

paypall coupon deal

https://coupons.paypal.com/offer_la...oken=f4cc8343c7507fcfcbcf8a36425330a644466943

you just need to link up you paypal with HD.

So is the Homedepot kingsford on sale tommorrow? (Thursday).

Is walmart the cheapest per pound still?

I looked at the HD ad on-line, and did not see it listed. Wal-mart is the best deal per pound. I also prefer the 15# bags over 20# myself.

Mrs Mafia brought me to WM to pick up some Kingsford on Sunday.
We ended up come home with a total of 600 Pounds and a cheap Gazebo for over the grill.

Shopping with Mrs Mafia is expensive but always fun.

----and Yes, those are two bags of Chips........ a man's got to eat somthing in the car....

Attachments

• Kingsford Sales 2013 2 .jpg
    Kingsford Sales 2013 2 .jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 315
  • Kingsford Sales 2013 1.jpg
    Kingsford Sales 2013 1.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 315
Still no sign of anything better than $0.50 per pound around here (Houston area).

Oops! It just popped up on the local store website at Lowe's - 2 20s for $9.99

Looks like Home Depot has 8.3 lb bags of Kingsford blue for $2.00. that is 41 lbs for $10, better deal than their 40 lbs for $17

Home Depot in Wisconsin.
2 20# = 9.99

Manager told me to be reasonable, and that I could not get a pallet.

200 lbs should get me through.

Great thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back