New Holland Summerfest - Bad Bones BBQ Crew signed up - No turning back now !!

MilitantSquatter

http://www.nhsummerfest.org/

No turning back now !!

We mailed in the application and entry fee for New Holland this morning...

As of today, it looks like LI Grill Kings in mid July and New Holland in late August will be the only two contests for Bad Bones BBQ Crew in Year 1. I was hoping for one or two more but too many conflicting dates or potential back to backs which we're not ready for. Maybe that will change but I'm still psyched to get going !!!! Gives Sean and I a lot more practice time in spring/early summer to continue cooking together,finish acquiring supplies etc.

Sawdustguy was also needing a helping hand at the Bristol, PA contest in May and was gracious enough to ask me to fill-in as the Two Fat Polocks BBQ team was going to be shorthanded a cook that day. That will give me some practical contest experience prior to Grill Kings and New Holland.

Who else is definitely doing New Holland or still on the fence ?

There ya go! I'm excited for ya! Hell...I'm starting to just get excited period!! I'm starting to get into the Comp. frame of mind again.....

Best of luck, and take pictures!

Vinny,

Thank you for helping us out at BBQ on the River. You will be Polish for a day. BTW, we are ordering your T-shirt, what size would you prefer? We will be going to the New Holland Summer Fest also. I feel it in my bones it is going to be a great summer. I also have big time ants in my pants to get the competition season started. Only two and a half months to go.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Back