bbq guru inventor shotgun Fred RIP

Sledneck

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Fred passed away this morning, may he.rest in peace. Thank you Fred for all you did for the bbq community

He was one great guy to hang out with. Always made me laugh. R.I.P. Fred. You will be missed.

RIP Fred, you will be sorely missed. One of the friendliest people I ever met. The very first person I met in BBQ. God Bless.

Fred was the first person I met at the very first BBQ Competition I went to. Great guy. He'll be sorely missed. R.I.P. Fred.

Rest in Peace Fred. A couple of years ago at the Royal Fred and the BBQ Guru guys were right across the row from us and we had a great time with them.

On Saturday night Kim mixed up some of her (in)famous "Yucka" -Its basically a bottle of vodka with some lemons/limes/sugar and it will knock you on your butt:becky: Fred asked what it was so she poured him a drink. He came back the next morning with a big grin on his face saying - I don't know what was in that drink you gave me but it sure made me sleep good:becky:

Fred was a great man - and will be missed

I was hoping to meet Fred to thank him for my newly acquired DigiQ DX2. It would have been an honor to meet the man behind such a wonderful product.
RIP

Condolences to family, friends and colleagues the whole BBQ community will feel the loss in many countries, Fred was a great guy to all of us.

Mike
On behalf of the whole Black Pig BBQ team

RIP Fred. Not only was he a great inventor, he was also philanthropic. He will be missed.

RIP Shotgun Fred.

008-2-1.jpg

Fred was a genuine human being that would not stop at anything to help everyone and anyone, before and after his Stroke. Fred you were a create person and I will miss You. R.I.P.

Wow.... That's a bit shocking to read. Thoughts and prays to Fred's family. He's a legend in smoke!

Back