Anybody have a mobile table for an XL BGE?

fingerlickin'

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
The table I built for my egg is deteriorating rapidly. It's soon time for an upgrade.

I'm thinking of building a mobile cart for my XL to take to competitions. Does anyone have any photos of their cart I can steal ideas from?

I would accept ideas with no photos also.

Or more preferably plans with exact dimensions so I don't have to add and subtract fractions like last time I built a table. My scratch paper got full quick. :tsk:

Check the Naked Whiz site they may have a plan That is a lot of weight to transport to comps and they can crack/break easily E Mail Dizzy Pig He does comps with the Egg but I think he uses the large

Check the Naked Whiz site they may have a plan That is a lot of weight to transport to comps and they can crack/break easily E Mail Dizzy Pig He does comps with the Egg but I think he uses the large

It does make me nervous. I'll admit. Maybe it's not such a good idea now that I think about it. If anything happened to my baby I would be crying to say the least.

I'd be putting it in a trailer also. 4x6.

I think I'm more curious about what people do to protect them during transport than building the actual table now that I think about it.

Back