Lunch Today

brdbbq

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Pulled Pork with Blues Hogs sauce.......good chit

Jimmy dean mini links w/sliced tomatoes from the garden and mayo on potato buns.

Just finished the 3rd one. Love them potato rolls.

A bowl of Red-- Texas style, no beans.
No rum either :D

Left over sausage from the "boil" and some bean salad. I love leftovers and carry them for lunch as often as I can.

Whatever looks best from the dining hall. Don't know yet...

Jalapeno-glazed CS rib, slaw and doctored Bush's beans, and a Caffeine-Free Diet Coke. I could eat like that every day.

Bowl of pulled pork with sweet and sour sauce (thanks chi-bill).
Another bowl of the same.
Diet coke.

No Q for me today. I went to a chinese buffet.

took the little one to Chucky Cheese so i had bad pizza

Pulled pork, baked beans, slaw and a coupla slices of bread with a big ole glass of sweet tea.

Pizza slices from Pizzas my office was giving away to our students. Gave 900 slices away.

No rum either.

I seem to like to capitalize the word "Pizza".

Oh, Lord, I just farted in my offcie . . . I have to go!

Chicken bowls from EL POLLO LOCO provided by the Labor Management Committee, ~ free food

If I don't get outside and cook something soon, I may not make it till the end of the week. I need to take a day off and BBQ for next week's lunch.

Some of Phil's Cheesy Bread. Added some cotto salami, genoa salami, cappicola ham. Still hungry so I pulled some Slovacek Jalapon sausage and put it in a roll with some copped onion, german mustard, and a little shredded cheese.

Started the cooker at 6 AM and decided to cook into the night. Had the better half drop off a couple of butts and they will go on around 7 PM. Have some more sausage thawing so that I can placate the neighbors, and snack later. The wind keeps shifting and 3 of the 5 have already stuck their heads over the fence.

No Brian, I'm not burning your Peeecan...yet

Business lunch... Someone else paid :)

Thai Chicken Salad... Yum-O

I HAVE to stop reading the board while watching Rachel Ray... She's becoming a bad influence on me! :D

Jorge said:
Some of Phil's Cheesy Bread. Added some cotto salami, genoa salami, cappicola ham. Still hungry so I pulled some Slovacek Jalapon sausage and put it in a roll with some copped onion, german mustard, and a little shredded cheese.

Started the cooker at 6 AM and decided to cook into the night. Had the better half drop off a couple of butts and they will go on around 7 PM. Have some more sausage thawing so that I can placate the neighbors, and snack later. The wind keeps shifting and 3 of the 5 have already stuck their heads over the fence.

No Brian, I'm not burning your Peeecan...yet

I know a place you can drop off any extra sausage.

I might have to hook up Brian with some peeecan to tide him over. He's up my way anyway. How much you promise him?

Now I need some seasoned oak or something for a good coal base. That pecan sure can burn fast.

Back