Jonny Rotisserie's book launches today!

That's so cool! I just checked one of mine and it's sitting at Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,000,622 in Books (See Top 100 in Books) It was just under #10,000,000 yesterday, so you'd better watch out Jonny, I'm catching up on you! I'm wondering who would be crazy enough to pay the $87.50 for a Kindle edition of a book.
Gore, what are your books? I am guessing the one you mentioned is a print edition as A) I thought the cap on Amazon's eBook pricing was $9.99 B) the ranking number you mentioned--I think when I started out, the first number I saw was around the 200,000 mark overall among Kindle Paid books (and have made it to as high as around #3400!). I am speculating that for the time being there are fewer e-books than print ones.

That's even better than coming in 223rd. :thumb: :becky:
Interesting comparison! I have to say, as excited as I am to make it on the bestseller list, there was something real special about getting #223. I know I got a LOT more sloshed THAT night. It was such an against-all-expectations moment after an exhausting struggle. Despite everything I have seen and done, that moment remains a true lifetime highlight. (I know all you guys that waltz up and collect the big trophies every couple weeks may find that hard to imagine (especially the guys who look almost grumpy to be receiving yet another gigantic trophy--what's up with that?))

So wadda the folks that bought it think? Worth the $2? I mean, I can get a tallboy of PBR for a buck seventy-nine... seems like a better investment...
I can't promise that it's worth more than two bucks or that it will taste any better than the PBR, but it should last longer...

Just gave it 5 stars.
Guerry, thank you SO MUCH!! You effectively doubled the number of reviews I had up there. Thanks both for the kudos and for making the effort!

"...Granted, the amount I had eaten didn't add up to much more than a chicken squirt..."
Boy, you have really been reading ahead! I am smiling that out of the whole book, that is the one quote you picked out. As embarrassing as it is, I was kind of fond of that reference, but wasn't sure if people would get what I meant. I guess you did!

--Jonny Rotisserie

Purchased, but for some reason my copy was $2.03:mmph:

Thanks so much for grabbing a copy! Sure hope you enjoy it, especially since you had to pay a premium for your copy.

Not sure what the price creep was on that. Sales tax? I am pretty sure I am not getting any additional kickbacks. I do intend to raise the price by a buck later next week, so you are still ahead of that game by a full 96 cents! Rather than fretting the high price you paid, think of all the things you can do with those savings! :thumb: There's always a silver lining...

--J.R.

Gore, what are your books? I am guessing the one you mentioned is a print edition as A) I thought the cap on Amazon's eBook pricing was $9.99 B) the ranking number you mentioned--I think when I started out, the first number I saw was around the 200,000 mark overall among Kindle Paid books (and have made it to as high as around #3400!). I am speculating that for the time being there are fewer e-books than print ones.

A) Nope, it's a Kindle edition for that much. I don't think they've sold any copies. The price is now: "$79.20 Kindle Edition" :laugh:

B) Wow, so you probably had a better ranking before it was even for sale. And lookie here! I've now broken the 10,000,000 mark! :bow:
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,600,040 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

Thanks so much for grabbing a copy! Sure hope you enjoy it, especially since you had to pay a premium for your copy.

Not sure what the price creep was on that. Sales tax? I am pretty sure I am not getting any additional kickbacks. I do intend to raise the price by a buck later next week, so you are still ahead of that game by a full 96 cents! Rather than fretting the high price you paid, think of all the things you can do with those savings! :thumb: There's always a silver lining...

--J.R.

I guess that is the Canadian Amazon price, and I took those 96 cents and explained the situation to my wife and how I have this extra money I saved and convinced her to let me put it towards buying a WSM, so because of you and that 96 cents I bought a 18" WSM this morning.

I guess that is the Canadian Amazon price, and I took those 96 cents and explained the situation to my wife and how I have this extra money I saved and convinced her to let me put it towards buying a WSM, so because of you and that 96 cents I bought a 18" WSM this morning.

wow! your wife ain't so good with the maths is she? Don't get me wrong, I love your creative use of circular reasoning, but geez! :tongue:

Well played!

Jonny! look at you changing people's lives with your words! And it ain't even one of them new aged books filed with that hippy mumbo- jumbo carp either! :clap::clap:

Back