OK I Admit It Might not be on Topic

jacob

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Name or Nickame
Bobby
But it's darn good. But to keep it plain this pic is not que related.:roll: Ok so I love to make bread in cast iron, added garlic so now it's que related( BBQ Bread )
me022.jpg

I know this pic isn't que related either but I guess, oh wait.
me023.jpg

I got it, added sauce, Not Que but now it's related.:eek::biggrin::cool:
me024.jpg

Cubed steak in homemade gravy, whole kernal corn and cream corn mixed together. Home made mashed by me taters.:biggrin:Whole cake bread like grandma use to make. except for the garlic.:eusa_clap

So it's not QUE but I made it related by marriage.:rolleyes::oops::cool::biggrin:

That looks great, Jacob! I'm not exactly sure how adding garlic makes it Que, but it is food, so I'll let you slide... :-D :-D

I love them little cube steaks, but my gravy is always browner than yours:p, must be like that Alabama white sauce.:biggrin:

I love them little cube steaks, but my gravy is always browner than yours:p, must be like that Alabama white sauce.:biggrin:

How do you make yours. This here is half water and half milk. White Gravy, If I use all water and no milk, Brown gravy, that can also be seasoned with beef broth and other things depending on what you need it for.:biggrin::cool:

I think the dabbing of sauce made it official....:wink:
Did you bread the steak ala country fried?
I almost grabbed a package of that tonite to do the same thing!

I think the dabbing of sauce made it official....:wink:
Did you bread the steak ala country fried?
I almost grabbed a package of that tonite to do the same thing!

Yes My Brother, country fried. Batter was flour, seasoning salt, garlic powder, just a little rub for flavor. Fried in peanut oil then added to the gravy and slow simmered for as long as I was able to wait for it. So about 3 minutes.:shock::wink::biggrin:

Jacob, it may not be on topic, but homemade bread is part of Q'ing. Looks really good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacob,

All you had to do was say you were thinking of making the bread on the Klose and it would have been a sure thing from the start!!!

Great looking grub man, thank goodness it's only 15 minutes till lunch (Brisket sammich mod)...

Oooooooooh . . . Mama . . . Ooooooh . . . good pron.

Well, back to my garden salad. I am so hating my diet right now.

How do you make yours. This here is half water and half milk. White Gravy, If I use all water and no milk, Brown gravy, that can also be seasoned with beef broth and other things depending on what you need it for.:biggrin::cool:

I like to brown a little more flour along with the crunchies left in the skillet:cool: and then go with just water. No milk. Makes a nice dark gravy:tongue:. I like the milk gravy over crumbled fatty on bisquits:rolleyes: We call it cowboy gravy, I think I saw one of the other brothers call it Sawmill gravy. Either way it's some good eating for sure.

Back