Sams Club/ Laurel MD

"Bone to Bark" BBQ

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
What's going on with the "confirmed" team situation???? Just over a month til the comp and not everyone has paid yet? How long will they wait to force a full field? Sorry thats a lot of questions, but it's been like that on the website for quite a while!

I think if people pull out, they have to wait to get the next person confirmed.

I know the team names were there a while ago.

wallace

I thought that if a slot opened up you had 48hrs to pay or it goes to the next team on the wait list.

As some of you know, I had to cancel about three weeks ago. At that time there were 10 teams on the wait list. I can't imagine all ten of them in succession turning down an open slot. I do believe payment must be made within 48 hours. So that makes about 30 days (being generous here) for the whole list to decline.

I was number 5 on the list and have not been contacted by anyone at the KCBS. I have decided to move on and attend another event. I know the list will not make it past #8, 4:20Q.
Sal

Sal,
Say it ain't so! I have already made an "executive request" to be next to you guys! :wink:

Lol!!

Mike, get ready! Here we come!!! :wink:

Yeah, I don't have a clue what the problem with the web site is. I know I was able to view the entire list shortly after they had all teams confirmed.

wallace

Yeah, I don't have a clue what the problem with the web site is. I know I was able to view the entire list shortly after they had all teams confirmed.

wallace

That's when I had first viewed the list, and it seems that shortly after that, it reverted to the way it is now.... for a long time! Oh well, guess we'll find out the teams in about 5 weeks.

Back