Southern Creamy Coleslaw

JMSetzler

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I made some coleslaw to go with some pulled pork sammiches tomorrow and here's the low-down on it... I have made this recipe several times before and it's good stuff :)

20110827_Slaw_0507.jpg

Ingredients:

1 head of cabbage
1 carrot
1 1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup chopped onion
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 teaspoons tarragon vinegar
1/2 cup sugar

20110827_Slaw_0508.jpg

I shredded the cabbage and carrots and added the chopped onions...

20110827_Slaw_0511.jpg

Added the rest of the ingredients and mixed it up very well... into an airtight container and into the fridge to marinate overnight...

Really good stuff if you like sweet and creamy coleslaw southern style :)

your slaw with Peanut Butter is the bomb. The only stuff my wife allows me to make. Now you are throwing me a curve ball.

that looks very good and easy to make, I will have to try it because I love the sweet style for some reason!

I love slaw. Thanks. I'm gonna save this recipe for the pig roast I'm having in 2 weeks!

I am interested in the recipe with peanut butter, do you mind sharing? This creamy slaw looks good.. and we only use Dukes over here in Georgia!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I am interested in the recipe with peanut butter, do you mind sharing? This creamy slaw looks good.. and we only use Dukes over here in Georgia!!

I must have been mistaken for someone else... I have never made slaw with peanut butter...

I really like all your recipes JMseztler.. I even visit ur man cave site. I have made ur smoked Mac and Cheese, and also done some brats in ur fashion. Both were incredible!

That looks great. We are big slaw fans around here. Just can't seem to have any type of pork without some version of slaw.

Just wanted to let you know JM that we made this again, and man is this some good stuff!!!

Back