Extra Brisket

West River BBQ

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
It's usually just my wife and I at home when I smoke a brisket or other products. This leaves a lot of leftovers. She has added it to chili, which is great, but what does everyone else do?

Brisket Nachos...so good! Also, I have heard of Brisket tacos. Never had them, but they have to be delicious. When you put it in chili is it already cooked or what?

Brisket Pot Pie
Brisket shepherd's pie
Brisket grilled cheese sando/quesadillas
Brisket meat sauce

Brisket tacos, burritos, mixed in with scrambled eggs, jalapeno, onion, tomato, or reheat slices in a CI skillet and have with eggs, hash browns. My kids really like it mixed in with pasta/goulash dish.

As mentioned above, awesome in grilled cheese and quesadillas.

For tacos, I sweat garlic, onions, cilantro and tomato then toss in chopped/cubed brisket. Into hot torts with pico or a nice green or red salsa.

Lastly, chili, chile colorado/verde, or a hobo stew.

Bob

LOL!

Chop fine and use in casseroles where they call for ground beef.

I buy tiny briskets when I find them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

SOS. White gravy made from the brisket drippins.
Sh*t on a shingle

I'll 2nd Brisket Quesadilla...

88301481_10218380622441701_6550034604839927808_o.jpg

We like brisket when doing stuffed baked potatoes.

I vac pack brisket in 1 lb packages and freeze. We do a lot of last minute pot luck dinners at work and great knowing i can grab some BBQ that just needs reheating.

brisket pizza: thin crust, THIN layer of not super sweet bbq sauce,onions, jalapenos, mexi cheese blend, and some chopped brisket - naturally.

Sandwiches, tacos, nachos, quesadillas, pizza topping, salads.........

The list is only limited by your imagination.

Back