2019 Veterans BBQ Fundraiser

Donated.

And
attachment.php

Good work fellas. It would be awesome to come over and help you guys one day.

I know I'm late to the party, and there is alot of bumping that raises the thread but I didn't read through the whole 5 pages as since you took the time to file 501c3,

If we contribute GoFundMe, there is no possibility of company match.

Is there a way to contribute directly to Midwest BBQ Outreach AND obtain the letter that is supposed to go out to contributions over $50 to confirm the donation?

The reason I ask, there are a number of companies we work for that will match our charitable donations to bonafide 501c3 entities and that letter is sometimes needed for Brethren to submit to their company.

I know I need proof and the cancelled check is no longer enough.

I know I'm late to the party, and there is alot of bumping that raises the thread but I didn't read through the whole 5 pages as since you took the time to file 501c3,

If we contribute GoFundMe, there is no possibility of company match.

Is there a way to contribute directly to Midwest BBQ Outreach AND obtain the letter that is supposed to go out to contributions over $50 to confirm the donation?

The reason I ask, there are a number of companies we work for that will match our charitable donations to bonafide 501c3 entities and that letter is sometimes needed for Brethren to submit to their company.

I know I need proof and the cancelled check is no longer enough.

Sorry, I missed this question over the weekend. I pm’d Bill but for anyone else that has the same question, I can send anyone a donation letter/receipt. Just let me have an email or regular address to send it to when you donate.
Thanks, everyone for bumping! We are getting close to meeting our goal!!

Back