AMerican royal apps are up

Any one who has attended the ARO before: Has the surrender of a SSN been required to get a spot in years past?

Thanks,

dmp

Paid this morning, wanted to get it done before we spent all the money!

Any one who has attended the ARO before: Has the surrender of a SSN been required to get a spot in years past?

Thanks,

dmp

We won some money in 2010 and you had to fill out the W-9 after if you wanted payment. This is our 3rd year and the 1st time we have had to...But the application process is completely different then it has been last 2 years.

We registered yesterday for the open and invitational. It will be our first time there.

We won some money in 2010 and you had to fill out the W-9 after if you wanted payment. This is our 3rd year and the 1st time we have had to...But the application process is completely different then it has been last 2 years.

Thanks. I understand having to fill out a W-9 before money is received, but not before competing. Opinions vary on this, but I used to work for an identity theft company, and as it turns out was a victim of it with the IRS last year. I'm a bit protective of my PII. Sam's Club did this last year and reversed their decision. We'll see what happens.

dmp

Back