untrimmed tri-tips

grillfella

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Hey guys the last day to buy untrimmed tri-tips ends tuesday. $2.99lb at Albertsons:icon_shy

I always check on way in to work hoping all are gone. If they are I ask for rain check (did not know they gave them for meat). I hang on until dry spell on sales and get to choose the pick of the litter in butchers meat counter. They trim them up better and wrap in saran wrap so you can see amount of fat. I am holding 2 rain checks for 12# each right now :mrgreen: .

I will try this tomorow I hope they will give me one

Good price. I'll have to check them out today. Hope they don't have too much fat.

I'm a cheap ba$tard too, so I'll do the same thing, except when they ask how many pounds of meat I want on the Rain Check, I always say one hundred!

Now

Stater Bros @ $2.99 for untrimmed. So Cal can stock up!

You Cali Bros have it made with regards to Tri-Tip, on a good day I have to pay $4.99 a lb, usually it is $7.99 a lb for us in Michigan, if we can get it!!

You Cali Bros have it made with regards to Tri-Tip, on a good day I have to pay $4.99 a lb, usually it is $7.99 a lb for us in Michigan, if we can get it!!

Just as long as you believe that's the only reason we have it made! :p

Just as long as you believe that's the only reason we have it made! :p

Oh I am familliar with all that So Cal has to offer, the company I work for is based in Simi Valley, so I am out there at least once a year.

It is select beef not the choice. Still tasty:-D

Back