Rotisserie option?

cowboyupbbq

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Anyone use one of these? Pretty cool concept. Just wondering how well it would hold up?

Eric

What are you using it on? I have the ring for my 22" Webers. It is really nice to have. I have used it as a rotisserie and as a spacer to cook indirect. I don't think I would have one if I didn't get it with a grill I bought. But now that I have one I want to get a Rib-O-Lator.

I have a friend that married three of those and none of them worked worth a damn.

Link missing..........

Reply to Pyle

"What are you using it on? I have the ring for my 22" Webers. It is really nice to have. I have used it as a rotisserie and as a spacer to cook indirect. I don't think I would have one if I didn't get it with a grill I bought. But now that I have one I want to get a Rib-O-Lator."

They don't make a ring for Big Green Eggs...

Eric

looks interesting. but hard to make a judgement till you have it in yer hands.
would be cool if it worked on my weber cga.

Don't think the battery power would hold up...mine's electric and I love it for chicken and sometimes roasts.

Don't think the battery power would hold up
My roti motor is powered by two D cells and I've been using it two or three times a month for almost an year, and I'm still on the original set of two batteries.
A D-cell motor should run for a while.
But I don't know what type of batteries that unit takes.

Hell, for $24 how can you go wrong? I'd slam it in my Backwoods in a heartbeat.

It has mixed reviews on the 'net.
Folks either love this wonderful tool or hate that cheap POS!

Spend the extra dollars and get the cajun bandit rotisserie, or wait til you have the cash.

Back