THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NorthwestBBQ

somebody shut me the fark up.
I attended the Smoke on Wheels competition BBQ class in Langley, BC, Canada. Andy and Kim are amazing teachers and very knowledgeable:

SOW%20(145).jpg

See all of my pics here:

https://skydrive.live.com/P.mvc#!/?...CB0189033&id=5215EFCCB0189033!11817&sc=photos

Sorry it took so long, Andy!

Great Pics!! Thanks for sharing Michael!

And the class was awesome. We had a great time, cooked on several styles of cookers, and made alot of good eats! I am looking forward to scheduling next year!!!

Thanks, Andy. The thing that impressed me the most was your process. No matter what pit you cooked on, the meat came out great. I learned a lot and really enjoyed getting to know you and your family. :thumb:

Last edited:
Great Pics!! Thanks for sharing Michael!

And the class was awesome. We had a great time, cooked on several styles of cookers, and made alot of good eats! I am looking forward to scheduling next year!!!

Actually, I will see you at the AR. I'm looking forward to it. :becky:

Back