Reaction score
Landarc-Birthday.jpg

Front Row: Charlotte and Matt owners of Phat Matt's BBQ
Back Row: (L to R) BBQ Grail, Zydecopaws, Landarc, SmokerJumper

My-bowl.jpg

My bowl of Strawberry Cobbler

zydecos-bowl.jpg

Zydecopaws bowl of cobbler

Woo! Look at the HEIGHT of that back row. :becky: Good thing I wasn't there or I would have run the risk of getting stepped on. :shock:

Woo! Look at the HEIGHT of that back row. :becky: Good thing I wasn't there or I would have run the risk of getting stepped on. :shock:

Don't be fooled, their all standing on milk crates. :heh:

It's actually the lack of height in the front row...

You fell off the table and rolled under a chair.

So it's kinda like I actually was there, got drunk, ended up falling over, and rolling around the floor. Wow, maybe I really can have jars of sauce replace me on visits, :rofl:

I'll have to put this place on my "Places to visit list" after seeing the colors on the wall in that last picture.

Happy belated Landarc. I woulda guessed around 35yrs old

(no, I am not hitting on you)

It was nice to "meet" you last night Tom. It was kinda creepy when you kept staring at my brisket.

Someday I might become a MOINK Ball Wizard. My head is cold...

They may not be tall, but, Matt and Charlotte cook up some good food. Not just the cobbler, there were Pig Wings (bacon wrapped smoked wings) and the best ABT's I think I have had. And the meats were excellent as always. Willkat, what you can't see is the blue ribbons on the wall from their short competition career, or the fact that they cook with no salt in their rubs.

That photo does not show the horror of the other customers as they realized they were in the presence of BBQ geekiness to the max. Detailed discussions about sauces, pits with self-sealing drawers, preferences for the wood you use on your pork etc...

I will just add, that was a very good time and thanks to all for great company and great food. And a bottle or two, including red rice ale.

So it's kinda like I actually was there, got drunk, ended up falling over, and rolling around the floor. Wow, maybe I really can have jars of sauce replace me on visits, :rofl:

I think I might like your Bhut Jolokia badass ranting alter ego better than your drunken on-the-floor Cranberry persona.

Still, I bet you got dipped into a bit. NTTAWWT:shock:
No, there was no ingesting of Butz. (I suggest you read that last sentence carefully). Tom? When did it become Tom?

No, the jar refused to dance, it did not live up to your exhibitionist glory.

there were Pig Wings (bacon wrapped smoked wings) and the best ABT's I think I have had.

Those pig wings were outstanding. The best I have had. But the brisket is what pleased me most. It is so rare to get good restaurant brisket in this neck of the woods.

The ABT's vaporized before my arrival so I'll definitely have to give them a try on the next trip.

Back