Fish Tacos OMG!!!! Pron......

Ashmont

Babbling Farker
OKay the Tilapia was broiled due to little league tonight. Quick presentation... here you go but O'h so good....

Sorry for the arm shadow!

IMG_0848.jpg

Topped with lettuce and blue cheese dressing! Didnt have much time to add anymore but they were awesome.... Dont forget lol Turkey stuffing and green beans....

IMG_0849.jpg

Let me think about this. You have Little League tonight. Need to get out the door quickly.

1. Broil the fish to save time. This makes sense.
2. Stove top stuffing and green beans for side. Quick prep and nutritional. This makes sense too.

3. Taking the time to take a picture, write up a description and post it here for us. Before heading out to Little League. PRICELESS.

Thanks Ash. A pleasure as always.

Let me think about this. You have Little League tonight. Need to get out the door quickly.

2. Stove top stuffing and green beans for side. Quick prep and nutritional. This makes sense too.

3. Taking the time to take a picture, write up a description and post it here for us. Before heading out to Little League. PRICELESS.

That's a wrap!

It actually gets better:

1.2 Start Broiling Fish with 12y/o daughter at the helm for 5min in case anything would go south. Asked her to empty dishwasher while I was gone which would keep her near the oven.

1.5 Take 15.5y/o to ump another game at different place

2.5 Dad comes home and drops and breaks a glass lid to pot were not using. Oh farkdummy. Daughter doesn't miss a beat and see's I needs help and helps dad pick up the mess.

Stove top wasn't my best pic but better than the old alternative of fast food. Blood sugar in check!:clap2: Everything else was in play for us. With portion control. Prolly could have used more green beans and less stuffing

3. Taking the time to take a picture, write up a description and post it here for us. Before heading out to Little League. PRICELESS..

3.5 BTW I am the coach of Adambombs team! Write lineup and game plan with only 8 players which we can do but really would like the other 5.

4.0 Load all the farking gear into my truck (2 bag fulls) Make sure Adam is in uniform and water and his gear bag and off we go! Mom is now home to take care of daughter and pick up umping son.

4.5 Home now everything put away from dinner. (11:11pm)Now have Bud light in hand and sharing the moment. Also priceless

Your last post sure does bring back a lot of memories. Definitely Priceless. Enjoy them every minute because they sure do grow up quick. Now I'm starting with the grandchildren. Let the fun begin. BTW nice dinner.

Looks good! I will have to try some of these this weekend. BTW - I wish I still had to take my son to ball games. He has graduated college and married now. Time flew by much too fast.

Back