Enchilada plate

Paulmark

is Blowin Smoke!
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73490

I had frozen taquito's left over from the above turkey taquito thread. So I put them in the oven covered with some home made sauce, served with chipotle beans and rice. Thanks for looking.:-D
BeefShortribs002.jpg

The plate is a little fuzzy kind of like after a few Mexican brews. But it looks dang good to me bro I would hit that.

Oh yeah, and with a raw jap on the side............I likey your style. Dang, that plate gets hit hard twice on a Sunday!! Looking killer.

You can't go wrong with a Mexican plate!

Thank you grillman, sure was easy when you have left overs.:-D

an does that ever look good. Thank you:clap2:
Thank you very much:-D, I took four pictures and they were all fuzzy:confused:

The plate is a little fuzzy kind of like after a few Mexican brews. But it looks dang good to me bro I would hit that.
LMFAO:laugh:..the pics were very disappointing, the food truely was better tasting than it looked, thanks Bro:-D

Oh yeah, and with a raw jap on the side............I likey your style. Dang, that plate gets hit hard twice on a Sunday!! Looking killer.

Thanks Bob:-D, I fed my self, my son, his friend, and sent the rest home with the kid for his parents..no direct feedback, I heard they liked it. And yeah nice to have the raw japs with any meal.:thumb:

Back