Berkshire Pork Butt

Norm

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I've not used my XL egg for quite some time. It's on my uncovered patio and seems like either the wind is blowing too hard or it's buried under a snow drift. Yesterday we had some decent weather so I got a butt from a local producer to cook up for supper.

i-HTdDZSj-L.jpg

Cooked with WG lump and some cherry for smoke. I used sweet seduction for a rub, it's becoming one of my favorite rubs to use. I got the XL dialed in at 275°.

i-8sKMMjF-L.jpg

Put it on at 1PM and hit 200° around 8PM. Let it rest for a bit and then made sandwiches topped with coleslaw. No plated pics as I had company over and had a few too many cocktails and got distracted.

i-WxKcHLZ-M.jpg

:shocked:

Wow looks great. And the pork butt doesn't look bad either:oops:

Pics look tasty! Are you going to post any pics if the food? I didn't see any, lol.

If that is the look she had in her eye at 6:30, I'm amazed you were upright to get the butt off!:eusa_clap

No plated pics as I had company over and had a few too many cocktails and got distracted.
Ok....we've all had a bit of fun with this, but in all seriousness, this forum exists for one reason, and one reason only.......

That being said, the question has yet to be asked or answered, if she liked your meat last night.

Yea....ok.....one of these days I'll grow up. :blah:

Thanks guys for the compliments....now I know how to get my food pron to get more attention!

Good eye GTR, luckily I had just made a Sam's club run, and she can almost keep up with me....drinking. :mrgreen:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Back