• Thread starter Rick's Tropical Delight
  • Start date
R

Rick's Tropical Delight

this was dinner after the cup race... before the perry chie II :biggrin:

porkperrychie-005.jpg

porkperrychie-010.jpg

porkperrychie-007.jpg

^this is half a 17 pound pork loin for about 2:30 at about 275, then 320 at the end. apple and cherry chips

Next time I go to a race I'll look for the guy with the egg. Did the manniquin make the trip also

Is that REAL sunshine on the pron or "Photoshopped"...:p All I can do at this point brother man is laugh...you are amazing! :lol::lol::lol:

Is that REAL sunshine on the pron or "Photoshopped"...:p All I can do at this point brother man is laugh...you are amazing! :lol::lol::lol:

that's pretty much the camera's opinion of how my clamp-on halogen light looks. it's all real

Looks great as always.

Nikons don't do auto WB under artificial light very well... A lot of the time, it just needs to be warmed up a touch in post processing to go from yellowish to neutral. But then it seems all cameras have auto WB issues a bit, from what I hear.

What kind of jerk did you use there, Rick?

that's tropical pepper company jamaican jerk marinade. my favorite commercial jerk marinade.

i also had a jar of your mrs dog's disappearing mustard for pork and beef sandwiches we took to the race in our beer coolers :biggrin:

HMMMMMM Rick says hes gonna be at MIS in June, I may have to get up that way just to pester him.....lol

Back