Product thoughts..

altomari8868

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I have just ordered some Billy bones competition rub and the original and mild sauces, and some Cowtown rubs and sauces.. I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with these items during competitions in the North Eastern US. I am practicing with some scouts this weekend for an upcoming fund raiser. If you are using them in a certain way, we would love it if you could share. Thank you in advance for any information....

I use the Billy Bones rub, slightly modified, and have done reasonably well with it. No experience with the other products.

I would personally recommend NOT buying the xxx cherry sauce. I still cant get the taste out of my mouth...:sick::sick::sick:

I will say that the customer service is excellent!!

Is it an ingredient that you do not like or just the entire flavor profile? What did you try it on that it did not taste good on???? I was thinking of trying the cherry.

I resisted as long as I could...I still have 4 bottles of the cherry rub..want it?

I should mention that my only experiance is with the xxx cherry line..

I actually like the cherry rub...so yes, I'll take them off you hands and pay you the full price, let me know

Back