The fatty is going on ! (pron)

stanimals2

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Well got the fatty ready and the wind finally died down enough to get the smoker rolling for the Sunday afternoon fatty. The mods I did this week end for air intake seem to be rocking ! It was taking 1/2 or more to get her up to 300 and thats about where she topped out. Today had her there in probably less than 10 minutes and I have had to throttle her back to cool her down , she just hit 350 a little while ago. I know thats to hot but wanted to see what she would do, closed the damper down and in no time she was back to 275. Anyway the fatty is on and up tp 115 already so it should be done in perfect time for dinner. The kids are all here so I couldnt add the jalepenos like I like doing but hey should be good any way. I will post more when its done.
thefatty.jpg
[/IMG]

OK I am a bit of a noob (OK HUGE NOOB) but what is this Fatty your refer to? I got the bacon, but what is the meat its wrapped around? Pork Tenderloin?

1 lb of ground beef 1 lb of sausage 1 onion ect basically this one meatloaf wrapped in bacon but you can stuff them with all kinds of things. I like jalapenos in mine but the kids were here so I skipped that. You can add cheese , all kinds of stuff, your imagination is the limit

Yup...I usually make mine with jalapeno's on half of it to spare the kiddies.

1 lb of ground beef 1 lb of sausage 1 onion ect basically this one meatloaf wrapped in bacon but you can stuff them with all kinds of things. I like jalapenos in mine but the kids were here so I skipped that. You can add cheese , all kinds of stuff, your imagination is the limit

Thanks Stanimals! I'll be trying this out! SOON

Back