THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jhutch

Knows what a fatty is.
Well I have to cater a graduation party for this weekend. People brought me the meat today and it is a lot more than expected. The number now is 16 pork butts and 4 briskets. It started out as 5 pork butts and 4 briskets. Going to be a busy day.

That's the problem. They couldn't give me a number because they made it an open invitation to their church. So thy bought enough to feed a ton of people.

How much are you charging to cook all of that may I ask? I am trying to start and dont have any idea what to charge people especially if they provide the meat...

Thank you

I'm doing it to help out family. They don't have a lot of money so I told them if they would get the meat I would smoke it for them. I'm sure they will give me something for doing it but I did not quote them anything. It will be a full day of cooking. I will post pics tomorrow.

Back