My 1st UDS

4dueces

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
After reading the threads on the UDS, I decided to try my hand at building one. Here is the first one completed, typical build so I didn't post the building process. Here is "Rocky" after graphics were applied, anxious to see how they hold up. The only thing missing it the weber kettle lid. We'll break it in this weekend. Make sure you read all of the graphics and warning labels.
IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

Very close friend has his own graphics business, so if they don't hold up we'll try something else.

Thanks to all who posted pics and tutorials on how to build these, I can't wait to fire it up !!!

Just saw it in Wordless thread...BuPhul!!!
Don't get it dirty!!!

Is that all heat resistant paint?

Nope, it's painted with Rustolem so we'll also have to watch the temps and see how it holds up. Nice thig about having friends that can produce graphics, if it doesn't work he can make stencils for painting as well. The biggest challange will probably be finding the correct colors of paint in high temp.

Thats farkin awesome! It's begging to have a flat top lid with a pull tab vent that opens and closes as a damper... maybe even go old school and make the tab the old pull ring type!

79bc4367-c8b8-45e7-bd53-6e8d5897ad76.jpg

Edit: Oh, and just for Guerry, it should have said "Gubbmint Warnin" :mrgreen:

Thats farkin awesome! It's begging to have a flat top lid with a pull tab vent that opens and closes as a damper... maybe even go old school and make the tab the old pull ring type!

Now that's a mod right there.

Oh, and just for Guerry, it should have said "Gubbmint Warnin" :mrgreen:
Hmmmmm, ideas for the next one.:thumb:

Back