Practice Brisket

Tack

Full Fledged Farker
brisket4.jpg
[/IMG]Here is the brisket I did this past Sunday. Let me know what ya think.

When looking at the pic on Photobucket, choose the IMG code. It will be a string similar to this:

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.jpg[/IMG[/quote]

Then just paste that whole thing here. I had to remove the final ] so that the link would show up correctly above. However, it should actually be

Don't feel bad Tack. I have a terrible time posting pictures on this site. I just gave up, if they want to see my stuff they can go to my FB page. I'm to old to fight it.

Ahhhhhhhhh that would be the secret now wouldn't it????:becky: The only thing I will say it that NO TQ was used.

I'm going to clean up the failed attmpts in a couple of minutes. There are two different ways to post a picture from Photobucket.

The first way uses the IMG tag field on the PB site. When viewing the photo that you want to post you will see four different fields with links to the picture. One of them is labeled as IMG Code. Highlight the link in that field and copy it (CTRL-C or Command-C). Then when you are composing your post here when you get to the place where you want the picture paste (CTRL-V or command-V) the IMG code into the post. Don't mess with what has been pasted. If you want to type more make sure that your cursor is not in the pasted text.

The other method uses the Direct Link o the image from Photobucket. When viewing the picture on PB highlight and copy the link in the Direct Link field. Then, when composing you post here, when you get to the point that you want the picture click the insert image button above the post window
insertimage.gif
. A dialog box will pop up. Don't click in that box, just paste the direct link using CTRL-V or Command-V. The dialog box already has the http tag in it, but it is already highlighted so it will be replaced when you paste in the direct link. Again, don't mess with the stuff that is inserted into your post. If you want to type more make sure that your cursor isn't in the pasted text.

If you want to insert multiple picture just repeat either of the above.

Don't feel bad Tack. I have a terrible time posting pictures on this site. I just gave up, if they want to see my stuff they can go to my FB page. I'm to old to fight it.

It's really quite simple, but if you are trying to post pictures off of Facebook that could be the issue. FB doesn't provide a direct link to the picture, so you can't insert it as am image here.

Ahhhhhhhhh that would be the secret now wouldn't it????:becky: The only thing I will say it that NO TQ was used.

I gotta be honest... that heavy and intense of a smoke ring doesn't appeal to me. It looks artificial. I know that judges are told not to judge appearance based on smoke ring, but that just jumps out at me and would be very difficult to ignore.

I was just messing around with something different and this was the result. It surprised the heck out of me with the thickness of the ring. I will say that thise slices are from the end of the brisket. The slices that I would usually use for compw it was not guite as heavy.

Probably the best I have done for tenderness now if I can reproduce it during a comp.................

Back