THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Q

Que'inKC

I'm doing a Brisket this weekend and would like to know if anyone would want to give up a nice Rub to try...I usually use Heffer Dust (Thanks Jay), but I'm about out...

thanks...

Let's hook up. I've got a brisket rub for you to try. I'll give you some Yardbird, too.

When you doing your brisket?

I agree, salt and pepper is all a brisket needs......oh and some smoke.

Head Country is a great brisket rub. I can hook you up with a bit of that to try as well.

I'll be home tomorrow putting in a new garage door opener. Give me a shout. We are in the Blue Springs phone book.

Head Country is a great brisket rub. I can hook you up with a bit of that to try as well.

I'll be home tomorrow putting in a new garage door opener. Give me a shout. We are in the Blue Springs phone book.

That sounds awesome...I've been waiting to run out of a couple other rubs that I've tried so I can try so of your Yardbird...I've heard it's AWESOME...

I decided to do my brisket tonight, because I've got some family coming over tomorrow...But I will definitely try it next time...

I very much appreciate everyone's advice...I decided to go for a recipe in Paul Kirks book...It was simple and I had all the ingredients...

Thanks again and hope everyone has a GREAT weekend...It's suppose to be in the 60's tomorrow in KC...Yeah!!!

Here's a good one:

Belly's Texas-Style Dry Rub
Recipe By: Billy Maynard

1 tablespoon salt
1 tablespoon black pepper
1 tablespoon red pepper -- ground (heat to your liking)
1 tablespoon garlic power
1 tablespoon onion power
1 tablespoon sugar -- (white or brown)
1 tablespoon paprika

Back