Bacon, Crab Stuffed Portabellas… PRON

Shiz-Nit

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I took some baby portabella mushrooms and cored out the stem. Then drizzled some bacon drippings inside and seasoned them up, then stuffed the portabellas with a Crab, Bacon, Feta Cheese, Scallions and some Cajun Spices.

On The Grill
IMG_6639.jpg

Plated Up
IMG_6649.jpg

Thanks for looking

I shouldn't say this here, but I'm not a fan of mushrooms. But, I would be willing to try one of those, that looks good!

Excellent combination of flavors. Would love to try them.

Drizzled some bacon drippings? Please, the rest is gravy:thumb: Way nice!!

Man, those look and sound delicious. I love stuffed shrooms

Wow going to get the stuff sat. and make this. thanks for sharing and it looks wounder full I wish I had smellavishion right about now :grin:

They look like I could eat a couple dozen of them and forget about dinner.

those are the shiznit. i could eat every last one of those.

Thanks for all the nice words

I love to cook mushrooms as well. I usually go with some bacon, blue cheese, garlic and green onions (but I have done the crab as well). My issue is they seem to come out soggy due to the mushrooms releasing water, do you have any tricks for that or do you like them as is???

3 of my favorites . .bacon, crab, and shrooms!!
Great job!

Just out of curiosity, what did you do with the stems?? Those are good eats as well

I love to cook mushrooms as well. I usually go with some bacon, blue cheese, garlic and green onions (but I have done the crab as well). My issue is they seem to come out soggy due to the mushrooms releasing water, do you have any tricks for that or do you like them as is???

I like to grill mine until the shrooms pool up liquid inside on med/low heat. Pull them off the grill add the liquid in the stuffing and mix in. Stuff them then regrill until tender and golden brown on top.

Back