APB: Dr. BBQ's TRAILER STOLEN IN TX

S

SmokeInDaEye

Dr. BBQ's trailer was stolen from a hotel in Wichita Falls TX last night so please be on the lookout if you are anywhere in the area. It is a 14ft Wells Cargo trailer with green flames on the side, a kitchen and a BGE in the back. I may have a picture somewhere.

Sorry to hear that. I hope someone here spots it so it can be returned and the evil thieves punished. Stealing a smoker is a hangable offense in Texas.

You are assuming the thief will be taken into custody:wink:

Like Wyatt said in Tombstone, "Tell'm the laws comin, Tell'm I'm coming, and I'm bringing hell with me!:evil:
I hope for a quick recovery with no damage or anything missing for you Dr. BBQ. Good Luck!

Rod Gray just put it out on FB, and I forwarded it to my BIL who lives & works in Wichita Falls.

I really hope Ray gets it back soon!

Someone post up photos and general information so we can post them on our Facebook pages.

Let's get this baby back to it's rightful owner.

Nothing makes me more mad that farking thieves. In Texas we have cailbers for every kind of thief there is. I really hope he gets it back people need to learn to work for what they have.

Not a great picture since it was pulled from video but you can see the flames over the wheel wells.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone post up photos and general information so we can post them on our Facebook pages.

YES! Maybe one of us Facebook Farkers can get the pics and word out to get this thing back. Kind-of like an Amber Alert.

Egger Alert?

Here's a better one from Facebook

Last edited by a moderator:
Pic from Ray

Attachments

• rayrig.jpg
    rayrig.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 370
Don't forget to post that the flames could be covered in paint by now....the best detail is the V nose and smoke glass window.....lets get this thing back for him !

We need Jack Bauer to hunt those bastages down and put the screws to them! That's a cryin' shame! :mad2:

Farkin thieves suck!

I hope you get it back and then bury the bastards.

Whoever stole it may post it on Craigslist too.

Back