My Next Project

jestridge

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Does any brethren have one of these?

965949993_b15d13014e.jpg

Would be cool to use one of those wire fence post to make fire height adjustable.

It looks like the center pipe is threaded and the bottom disc would raise or lower by spinning on the threaded pipe... no? If it ain't designed that way, it should be.

I have one that Great Grandpa built for cooking tripas. It has the adjustable fire heighth with the threaded rod in the center.

I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!!! I DON"T NEED ANYMORE PROJECT IDEAS!!!!:twisted:

Just kidding!!

That is too farking cool. Where did you find that? There are lots of local guys and mom and pop stores that sell discs and such, BUT I have never seen anything close to that. That totally beats the discs with legs that require you to build a fire on the ground. That is pure genious. My BIL has a lid for his disc like that one. It's great as a splatter shield when frying and steaming.
My mind is racing with ideas now. I'm thinking a straight weight lifting rod with the thread would do the trick. The other stuff is easy to get a hold of.

What is the bottom horseshoe for?

I could see those selling for some good money around here. Give us more info if you have any. I'm interested!!
That just made my day!!:lol:

WOW!!! that site it cool. There are all kinds of projects. It's a bookmark now!!

Back