"Where is the Beef" as in Beef Brisket.......Snake River Farms

BABYGOTBUTT

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Anyone know whats going on with SNF and being out of stock on the larger briskets? They have been out of stock for months. Anyone have any good wagyu alternative suppliers beside Strube?

Thanks!

With the drought last summer, the farmers started dumping their livestock due to sky rocketing grain and feed prices. Smaller cows = smaller cuts of meat.
I have been looking the last couple weeks for larger briskets, and the best I have been able to find is just short of 14#. The meat manager at SAM's last night went thru 3 cases of whole briskets and the bigest one was 13 1/2 pounds. :(

the bigger brisket are a waste of time and money in my opinion. a 12# brisket is plenty of brisket to fill a box.

"Where's the beef?"

I guess that it will be at my house on Friday. I just ordered a 3 pack of 17-20's from Snake River Farms.

Bought a 3 pack this morning of 17-20 lb.

They are sold out of almost every size already and it's noon.

Glad I didn't wait.

I am in NJ and have PLenty of wagyu for sale 7.49 per pound 12-22pounders come and get them. SRF are nice briskets, I have Imperial which are very nice as well.

got a pack of three of the big boys today. Sold out of the smaller ones. Whoa whooo!

I've got a couple SRF's and I've got Creekstone Primes. They have some nice Creekstones right now. PM me and I might share the Creeks.

I think creekstone are just as good, or better. :thumb:

EDIT: meant to quote jeff, they are very nice briskets at the moment.

The SRF come in frozen...what I'd you want to age them? Are the creeks or imperial frozen???

Back