These Competition Things Are Just Plain Fun!!!!

Q-Dat

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I'm in the middle of my 2nd pro cook and my 4th overall. I am officially hooked! Its just a great time with great folks who all share the same edible hobby. Can't beat it!

Yep...they are! :thumb: Going in to our 3rd season and am just as excited as the first...:becky:

Enjoy yourself Bro!!! Cant wait till my 1st of the year in a couple of weeks!!! :thumb:

I hear ya! We did our first one for the season a month ago, and it feels like its been a year. We have back to back comps coming up in two weeks. :clap2:

Aye, just hooked my new trailer with the new smoker to the motorhome for tomorrow's first cook of the year.

You too will be doing this soon. It's a sickness. You have been warned. :mod:

I'm in the middle of my 2nd pro cook and my 4th overall. I am officially hooked! Its just a great time with great folks who all share the same edible hobby. Can't beat it!
Couldn't agree more and best of luck this weekend. Make sure to let the Brethren know how well you did when all the smoke clears.

It's fun for me to anticipate it.. Get there, get set up and hang out with freinds. But come Friday during meat prep, it is what I call not fun. It's all business from then on until the cleaning is done around 2:30 saturday. Fun isn't the right word for me during that time.. Maybe enjoyable, doing something I love, and competiting with some of the best out there. If I want to do something fun for the entire weekend, I'd save my $800 and do something else.

Once you're hooked, you're here to stay!

You didn't leave much room for improvement with that top ten in Slidell. Hope you get your name called this time bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back