Discussion Thread -> "Let's Make Dagwood Drool!" Throwdown (Entries and Quality ON TOPIC *CLEAN* Discussion Only)

Change the pic Sheriff! Please?

With a pickle and (Two) chips. :thumb:

samie_zps1903b652.jpg

Can't edit as it's gone past the time limit, but I noticed this one was a bit dark. I lightened it up a wee bit. So, Mr. Pickle, I would like to substitute the pic below for the original, if I may?

samie_zpsd3af9afc.jpg

OK, so with Guerry's entry being so close to his last entry, I feel the need to ask.... Mongo, if you're going to make a Lobster Thermadore sandwich, please let me know so I can save myself the trouble of entering this throwdown. Thanks!

Why not a chocolate covered bacon ice cream Dagwood sandwich for the Bumstead's dessert?

This is a official entry.

Pulled Jerk Chicken.

Can't take credit for the Jerk marinade, it is my friend's family recipe but I did assemble it. Let it soak overnight and used maple to smoke. Chopped up the crispy bits of skin since they were crazy good flavored and added them to the meat. Chewy Vienna roll worked really great with this.

dag01_zps8fbf29cb.jpg

You guys are killing me here... :doh:

Would like to know more but every detail is going to be extra fluff and stuff. :thumb:

Back