1st of 2 New Smokers - Shout out to Muscrat!!!

Smokin' Greene

Take a breath!
I am in the process of building a BBQ area. I knew this was project was coming, so a couple of months ago, I saw our fellow brethren Muscrat post a couple of his builds on the forum. I contacted him and placed an order. I ordered his trailer model and his backyard. This backyard is going to go into my design for my bbq/smoking area. When I get the project finished I will post pictures, but figured I need to give a shout out to Muscrat on the backyard model. I will also be posting the trailer model when I get a little time. Work is hecktic!
View attachment 86317
View attachment 86318
View attachment 86319

24"x48" insulateD fire box. I picked out the aluminum wheels and had him put them on. This beauty rolls like a dream.

In the background is a trailer build I did early this year.

Last edited:
Great, I mean really great quality! Congratulations to both you and bro Muscrat.

Thanks for the shout out and the positive comments. I enjoy building these things.

Get a fire in that dude and smoke up some grub. But we all need pics. LOL

That is a nice start to the backyard, not much more will need to be done, far as I can see

I am in the process of building a BBQ area. I knew this was project was coming, so a couple of months ago, I saw our fellow brethren Muscrat post a couple of his builds on the forum. I contacted him and placed an order. I ordered his trailer model and his backyard. This backyard is going to go into my design for my bbq/smoking area. When I get the project finished I will post pictures, but figured I need to give a shout out to Muscrat on the backyard model. I will also be posting the trailer model when I get a little time. Work is hecktic!
View attachment 86317
View attachment 86318
View attachment 86319

24"x48" insulateD fire box. I picked out the aluminum wheels and had him put them on. This beauty rolls like a dream.

In the background is a trailer build I did early this year.
Now that is a firebox!!

Back