Pics From The Jack

bcis93

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Just got back from Lynchburg. What an amazing place and event. As always I took some pics. Haven't had any time to sort thru them but I wanted to share them before I get some sleep. Hope you enjoy. Congrats to all that were there, got calls, and placed. Special thanks to Voncile and Joe of Smokey Mountian Smokers. Enjoy!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/doragq/sets/72157608364207128/

I think Guido (Guy F) should be asking Joe for his autograph. Joe's sure a better BBQ cook.

Great pics, thank you for sharing!

The think I picked up on was the new Fast Eddy Grill that Joe Amore had. Was this a protoype or are they selling these units now?

They are supposed to be on market beginning in November.....check out pellethead.com or something like that.....

Thanks for sharing those awesome photos!

Let me correct you....
I see that Guy from Food Network was there, any real celebs there?

I ran into Guy midday Friday and he seemed like an OK fella. He was pretty plastered up on the hill later that night when I saw him again.

There was pretty much a Who's Who of the barbecue world in attendance. I saw Paul Kirk, Mike Mills and Ray Lampe just to name a few published authors, plus all the KCBS brass, cooker inventors and ingredient makers you can think of. Didn't get a chance for more than a quick stop by the Brethren camp during dessert prep since I was helping out the Braziers with the Shade Tree side.

Thanks for the pic's wish I could have been there my self.

Back