***VOTE- BBQ Brethren "Legs" Throwdown -VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Legs" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SmokeJumper

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Legs"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 9/25.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
IMG_0688.jpg

[size=+2]Jonny Rotisserie[/size]
IMG_0961-1.JPG

[size=+2]cardfan[/size]
SANY0442.jpg

[size=+2]bluetang[/size]
attachment.php

[size=+2]billfish73[/size]
attachment.php

[size=+2]High Q[/size]
LegsThrowdown026.jpg

[size=+2] {Midnight ☼ Smoke}[/size]
Picture162-1.jpg

Nice entries all around. I loved ecode's story, fishnets & heels, and chutzpah with the flog legs but I couldn't stop thinking about the great presentation and sides of bluetang's entry (cold beer didn't hurt either). Looking at it makes me feel like it's my Birthday.

I have to agree, but Billfish 73's legs looked so succulent... but the pic showing that is not the entry pic... still, I remember it... yummy!

I know some of you prefer things a bit more masculine (NTTAWWT), but I definitely would eat a dish wearing high-heeled shoes and fishnet stockings.

They all look great, but Billfish for me. All nice entries.

Love the muffin pan serving dish. It's like a BBQ hungry man dinner and I mean that in a good way.

I know some of you prefer things a bit more masculine (NTTAWWT), but I definitely would eat a dish wearing high-heeled shoes and fishnet stockings.
You mean you haven't already?:heh:

All beautiful presentations! Terrys' platter of legs were begging me to eat them....er the chicken legs......ah.......:doh:

Very even entries this week. I don't see one as head and shoulders above the others, but I do have to give the slight edge to Midnight Smoke.

I'd be happy to sample any of the above dishes, but MS gets my vote.

All entries looked great but ecodes frog got my vote ILOVE ME SOME FROG

All great entries! I had intended to cure a ham and enter that, but ran outta time with honeydo's :rolleyes:
In the end I had to go with Bluetang... I agree with Rob, it feels like I'm being handed a party on a platter!

I really liked cardfan's idea of deepfryin' the legs after smoking... I'll have to try that sometime!

Well, I'd have to ask Chris for the stat sheet, but I think that's the smallest mean and standard deviation I've seen. Great job all!

Well...I was too late to vote but I went with ECode,nice work.....Bro'!:becky:

Nice entries y'all!

Back