Side Cart 4 Weber

B

Bone2bWild

So I'm interested in what U guys use for sittin your meat and stuff on and what you hang your tools from if you have a weber?

I just got a new 26.75" to replace my rusted out Kingsford oval grill. I truly would have bought the same grill but Patio went out of business...Arrrggghhh!

I'd rather buy something already to go but I'm not opposed to building something I just don't have very good wood working tools or skills.

So let's see em! Pics, links, plans...let her fly!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is mine I'm still finishing it off. It's actually a cart that replaces the legs with storage and 2 tables
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336021844.803227.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1336021900.021324.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1336021931.674821.jpg

I use this with my 22.5 and it states it fits the 26.75 also...

Nice lil table

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Weber-Stephen-7413-Weber-Charcoal-Table/dp/B0036YG29U"]Amazon.com: Weber-Stephen 7413 Weber Charcoal Work Table: Patio, Lawn & Garden[/ame]

(EDIT - OOPS......conflicting info here http://www.bbqguys.com/item_item_2569328.html "DOES NOT FIT THE 26.75" - sorry for the mis-information)

Last edited:
Thanks guys weathers been pretty average here so I can't finish the paint and assemble it properly.
I've added another shelf and there are steel. Casters to go on yet.
When it's done I'll post some pics and some details

Here is one I built:

IMG_0555.jpg

For a more simple solution, keep an eye out for old gas grills. Many times you can reuse the frame and tables from a gas grill that is worn out.

For the work space, I bought a cheap folding table from Home Depot. For the tools, I bought one of [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Weber-1201-Tool-Holder/dp/B00004U9V8]these[/ame].

Ok so I had a Kingsford oval grill that rusted out. The more I looked at it the more I thought I could make it into a table/cart. Need to have it done this weekend will load pics as I go.

This has made a lot of sense to me. If the height is taken into consideration. a ready made unit might be adaptable. Plans for the table are probability somewhere on the internet.
BBQKettletable.jpg

I just realized that you are here in KC. Let me know if you need any help with stuff. To be honest, I am thinking of unloading the "brick" cart as I need space and I already have ideas for a new project. Feel free to PM me if you want.

One other option, I have a stainless steel performer cart. The kettle was removed and used in the brick cart but it wouldn't be too much to mount another kettle in it.

I'm well on my way with my cart, I got the old grill out in a matter of minutes and used a hack saw to shorten it up a bit. I've already got some wood to use for the frame and table top. No fancy beautiful woods just some 1x6 pine I have laying around, I'm going to use exterior waterproof deck stain anyhow. Heck the top should last longer than the cart. Of course I'm in Costco and the sell a small patio table that would have worked for $35 :eek:

I'm well on my way with my cart, I got the old grill out in a matter of minutes and used a hack saw to shorten it up a bit. I've already got some wood to use for the frame and table top. No fancy beautiful woods just some 1x6 pine I have laying around, I'm going to use exterior waterproof deck stain anyhow. Heck the top should last longer than the cart. Of course I'm in Costco and the sell a small patio table that would have worked for $35 :eek:

PM sent for the Performer Cart if you still have it.

Back