Stuffed pork loin question

Harmening

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Hey all. Have any of you ever tried stuffing a pork loin with a mixture using cream cheese? Kinda like what you might put into an ABT? I've got some mushrooms, onions, cream cheese, cheddar cheese that I was thinking about experimenting with. Any suggestions?

I say just do it. We are all about experimenting. Just make sure you document your efforts with pictures.

Cheese, Onions, mushrooms, add a little garlic and go for it. Already sounds delish to me.

You'll never know if you don't try. Go for it!!

I'd add some bread crumbs to the mix for stability. This will help keep the cheese from running when it gets hot.

Norco,
whats the scoop with the apple pie filling, it sounds pretty good.

Scott

I thought I say a pork loin stuffing tool here somewhere , but can't locate it

it was PVC pipe or something

Raw sausage & shredded cheese mix.

Norco,
whats the scoop with the apple pie filling, it sounds pretty good.

Scott

I thought I say a pork loin stuffing tool here somewhere , but can't locate it

it was PVC pipe or something
Here you go.
IMG_2808.jpg

IMG_2807.jpg

IMG_2809.jpg

Used Sausage this go around but same for Pie Filling, or Stove Top with Cran Raisins added.
IMG_2810.jpg

IMG_2812.jpg

IMG_2811.jpg

IMG_2814.jpg

Here's the Apple Pie filling
IMG_1966.jpg

LoinStuffer.jpg

yea thats the tool - got it , going to make one too , looks like a beveled serrated knife edge was the way to go ( rat tail file mod i bet)

Is that a PVC pipe that was serrated on on end Norco? You are quite the inventor there man! Very impresive.

I tried a pork loin stuffed with sauteed red oinons, the taki mushrooms, bell peppers, and garlic, and just barely cooked bacon. I think I will cook bacon a little longer next time. I saw raw sausage metioned. How did that come out?

Is that a PVC pipe that was serrated on on end Norco? You are quite the inventor there man! Very impresive.

I tried a pork loin stuffed with sauteed red oinons, the taki mushrooms, bell peppers, and garlic, and just barely cooked bacon. I think I will cook bacon a little longer next time. I saw raw sausage metioned. How did that come out?
I copied it from this forum. One of the benefits. Share and share alike. It is an extention tube for undersink drain, that is why it has the taper at one end. I have a 1 1/4" and a 1 1/2" and plunger works for both.

I copied it from this forum. One of the benefits. Share and share alike. It is an extention tube for undersink drain, that is why it has the taper at one end. I have a 1 1/4" and a 1 1/2" and plunger works for both.

Awesome! I work for a plumbing copmany. On my way to warehouse now to get me a loin stuffer hole maker thingy watchamacallit flux capacitor dealy.

How bout garlic, allspice, nutmeg, salt, pepper, cumin and chorise or tasso ham, some farmers cheese, and make a glze with reduced lime juice, orange juice, brown sugar, mint, scotch bonnet or habenero and cumin?....do it up carribean style....dont forget the mojitos.

opps nearly missed the plunger ... whats the plunger look like?

LoinStuffer.jpg

A 1/2" pvc pipe with 1/2 cap sanded to fit into 1 1/4" drain pipe, 3/4 cap-3/4" to 1/2" slip reducer for 1 1/2" drain pipe.

Back