Recommendation Independence, MO.

Hoggy Style

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Reaction score
Somebody I work with asked if there are any places I recommend in Independence, MO. and I had no idea. Any recommendations? I know I could direct them into the metro or to Oklahoma Joes but they want to stay around Independence.

thanks for any input...

Plowboys is just a few minutes away from there. I 70 east to hwy 7 then south a few

Hmm...that's a good question. I'm spoiled because Okie Joe's is right next to my office. Isn't there a Gates location over off of 40 HWY in Independence?

Plowboys is just a few minutes away from there. I 70 east to hwy 7 then south a few

I didn't know Plowboys had a restaurant. I was going to say that I believe Smokehouse BBQ had an Independence location. I personally would drive a little bit to Bryant's, OK Joes, Smokin Guns, etc... But if Plowboys has a restaurant in the area, I would definitely give that a go.

I didn't know Plowboys had a restaurant. I was going to say that I believe Smokehouse BBQ had an Independence location. I personally would drive a little bit to Bryant's, OK Joes, Smokin Guns, etc... But if Plowboys has a restaurant in the area, I would definitely give that a go.

I'm also curious to know if Plowboy has an actual restaurant...if so, I know where I'll be this weekend!

Smokehouse is ok. Plowboys has there new place up and running in South Blue Springs on 7 Hwy.....go there.

sl7jwmg.jpg

Iv8DEHo.jpg

Plowboys would be my pick. Smokehouse is decent, and is in Indy, as well as the Gates on 40 hwy.

Back