Newest Old Country Pit - Smokehouse Vertical

Hello Smitty
How would you like one of our prototype units?
This is NOT a sales attempt.... It is 100% free no strings attached. The only catch is that it is in Laredo TX and I would treat you to a Whataburger while it is being loaded onto your truck

Alejandro

440 miles one way... soooo Smitty when do you think you'll be back? Long weekend coming up- you know you want to :grin:

Very nice of you! Smitty deserves this and I'm sure he'll call in sick today and hit the road. One of the nicest guys you'll ever meet.

Hello Smitty
How would you like one of our prototype units?
This is NOT a sales attempt.... It is 100% free no strings attached. The only catch is that it is in Laredo TX and I would treat you to a Whataburger while it is being loaded onto your truck

Alejandro

I'm in for sure. :heh: And will do many reviews on it. :thumb: What do I need to do.?

Last edited:
i have bought a couple of cookers at a deep discount to test them out but FREE is a whole different thing. i guess it works out for both parties. someone gets a new cooker and someone gets an honest review of their product from someone that has seen a cooker or 20 in his day.

Looks like next Thursday, January 7 is a road trip day - the shop will be close the next two Fridays and I don't want to wait to the following Friday . I cannot go Monday Tuesday or Wednesday because I won't want to be working the next day- I will want to be seasoning a smoker :loco:

Ok so let me get this straight Smitty just got a prototype free? That is awesome. Congrats Smitty! Hope you enjoy it.

Way to go Smitty!!!

I've never heard or seen such a thing but it couldn't have happened to a more well deserving guy who has done more to call attention to those cookers!

Have ya left yet?!?

Oh, and by the way, have an extra Whataburger for me. We can't get them here in Ga. The closest one I know about is outside of Birmingham, Al. Best dang burger out there!

Omar

Back