The Pig Pecker - future classic yes or no???

P

Pitmasterx

For this session I was inspired by a recipe from Gordon Ramsey. I took out all of the culinairy BS and added some BBQ flavours.

I was amazed by the results. I think this has the potential to be a future BBQ classic like the TURDUCKEN.

Let me know what you think YES or NO ??????

Check out this video link
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8vMFsqLPTU&feature=em-comment_received&lch=email&lcor=1&lc=agq457o87TmqFFCpPauJ6P1uZeR-Wf-LoIOx8MYQitA"]Bacon chicken pork sausage roll recipe for the BBQ - Pitmaster X - YouTube[/ame]

thumbnail.jpg

Would not want raw chicken mixed with pork... at any time. Food safety concerns, you know.

Have you taken any ServSafe courses?

I say yes, but the safety thing I didn't know about.

But yea...I'd have a hard time asking my Mom to put a Pig Pecker in her mouth.

Would not want raw chicken mixed with pork... at any time. Food safety concerns, you know.

Have you taken any ServSafe courses?

I teach the food safety course. Mixing uncooked meat is not a issue as long as all three meats are cooked to 165 (chickens min temp) you will be fine. Problem will be drying out the sausage to get it to temp.

:thumb::thumb::thumb:Hey, I think you have produced a REVERSE FATTIE. Congratulations.:thumb::thumb:
Also it is gets a little tiresome when people keep pushing food safety and particularly focusing on need to cook chicken to 165F minimum without scientific knowledge. That message is simply bull dust as it ignores the science involved in pasteurisation. I think it is time to have an updated post on pasteurisation.
John

:thumb::thumb::thumb:Hey, I think you have produced a REVERSE FATTIE. Congratulations.:thumb::thumb:
Also it is gets a little tiresome when people keep pushing food safety and particularly focusing on need to cook chicken to 165F minimum without scientific knowledge. That message is simply bull dust as it ignores the science involved in pasteurisation. I think it is time to have an updated post on pasteurisation.
John

Yes, (speaking as a conscious ignoramus) I would appreciate that.

Oops--I see John has already just done it:

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=162023

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back