RTIC Coolers Clearance Sale

I got 3 tumblers, a canopy, 2 chairs, and a bunch of accessories right away.

Missing my 1 gallon jug....also sent an email, but no response yet.

I'm tempted to order a 110 gallon cooler just to see if it shows up before the jug!

:biggrin1:

I was gonna email and saw the IM option. Took about 20 seconds to get someone from customer service to chat with. If you have time I say do that and see what they say. Obviously the jugs and certain items are not in the same warehouse as the coolers.

I ordered my cooler and than later the same day ordered a 1/2 gallon jug, a 40 oz tumbler with a couple of handles, and a basket for the 65 qt cooler. I received the cooler on Tuesday. I got an email saying the other stuff had shipped but the tracking info shows nothing.

I contacted Rtic today about my other stuff and she told me it would ship within 10 business days from when I ordered it due to the holidays and some other stuff so it might be another week and a half or more before I see it.

May have to grab one of the canopies. Anyone got one yet and if so how is it?

I ordered one, but haven't had a chance to set it up yet. (10 inches of snow kinda put a temporary damper on my outside play time).

I will tell you it feels much heavier than the cheap sporting goods version I own. Same with the chairs. Much more substantial than the cheapo chairs from Sam's.

I ordered one, but haven't had a chance to set it up yet. (10 inches of snow kinda put a temporary damper on my outside play time).

I will tell you it feels much heavier than the cheap sporting goods version I own. Same with the chairs. Much more substantial than the cheapo chairs from Sam's.

You'd have less snow on the ground if your canopy was up............:behindsofa:

My canopy arrived yesterday along with my softsided cooler. The jugs and water bottles are still in transit.

The canopy box is bigger and heavier than I expected, but I have not had a chance to open it. I was thinking that if I positioned it carefully, with the vaulted ceiling in the family room, it just might fit. Then I thought about the cost of a divorce and left it in the box.

So, with a bit of yelling and a bunch of snide comments, I was able to open the canopy in the family room. The leg height is adjustable so it fits just fine...well it would have if I didn’t forget about the ceiling fan. Ooooops!

With the fan in the way, I was only able to open it without the fabric on it. The frame is fairly heavy duty, not a cheapo light weight model, but not going to survive a hurricane or anything like that. I was also able to do it single handed although a second person would have made it much easier and faster.

For $80, it’s great. I shoulda ordered one of each color!

So, with a bit of yelling and a bunch of snide comments, I was able to open the canopy in the family room. The leg height is adjustable so it fits just fine...well it would have if I didn’t forget about the ceiling fan. Ooooops!

With the fan in the way, I was only able to open it without the fabric on it. The frame is fairly heavy duty, not a cheapo light weight model, but not going to survive a hurricane or anything like that. I was also able to do it single handed although a second person would have made it much easier and faster.

For $80, it’s great. I shoulda ordered one of each color!

Your life sounds alot like mine lol!

For anyone else waiting on an order . . . I'm still waiting on jugs and tumblers. Order placed last Wednesday. Received most of it Tuesday. I chatted with Rtic through the site app and was told "shipping out within 10 business days." My stuff still says "pending".

Just a thought, but I'm betting they sold stuff they didn't have. Guessing an issue with inventory not updating fast enough with online orders.

I had the same issue with my order. Some stuff came in and other stuff said shipped but FED EX says it just has shipping label. I spoke with RTIC yesterday and they said orders will ship out the beginning of next week. Works for me as it was just stuff I was getting for my GF and camping.
You all making me want to get some chairs and a canopy now! ugh

For anyone else waiting on an order . . . I'm still waiting on jugs and tumblers. Order placed last Wednesday. Received most of it Tuesday. I chatted with Rtic through the site app and was told "shipping out within 10 business days." My stuff still says "pending".

Just a thought, but I'm betting they sold stuff they didn't have. Guessing an issue with inventory not updating fast enough with online orders.

Got my tumblers but coffee cups that ship out of texas still haven't left texas. Chat rep told me the same thing.

They also told me I couldn't get a refund until i got them and sent them back, but at this rate its going to be past the return period before I even get them.

Just ordered two canopies. One of mine was starting to fray so might as well replace em. Pretty good deal if they are worth a darn.

Cool thanks! I ordered the camo one. Probably be hot but it'll match my koozie and tumbler. Thanks for the replies Brethren!
I thought about the color as well. I was leaning towards white but went with red. I figured it would still be much cooler than nothing at all which is how I've rolled over the past few years. This is going to be a wonderful relief.

Back