Wrapped us a deal today YEAH!!

Dr_KY

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Been working hard the last few weeks to lock in another pub and today we made the final deal. Saturday will be our first run and the numbers look to be about 250 people attending.

It's a Mela event this Saturday with music in the way of Bhangra, Budah Sounds,Asian Underground, Hip Hop, CNB and RNB.

We will run from about 3PM till 1AM and the food will be simple things like lamb, curry, kebabs and chicken. If it works out it will be a once a month deal and we may also get the nod for catering at receptions they hold in the function room.
Next week we hope to do ' build your own pizza' for quiz night then move on to doing something for the poker tournaments. BTW we also locked in New Years Eve with them.

http://www.chakdey.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&Itemid=36&func=view&id=15434&catid=7

Desi Fusion

A totally new event with a unique theme. Bhangra, Drum 'n Bass, NB, R 'n B, Buddha Sounds - plus authentic BBQ.

Kids welcome 'til 8. Non-alcohol Cobra beer available. Halal food. Henna artists. And Mr Whippy!

£2 B4 7pm, £3 after.

http://www.dontstayin.com/uk/swindon/the-bell-hotel/2009/aug/08/event-217135

BBQ with the usual Hot Dogs, Burgers and a special treat for us Asian, uncluding Halal meat for you Muslims!
smile.png

Mistress Whippy would be the better bet.lol

Doc, please forgive me if I am wrong, but it is starting to sound like losing your job may have been a blessing.

It sure seems like you are destined to excel at this.

Good luck and let the good times roll!

You may very well be right. I do miss the posative income every month and the smaller amount of stress that my job provided but I am enjoying the chase of this food deal. The weather here may set us back hard soon but we are hoping for an indian summer.

Fingers crossed.

Dr. I am glad that things are picking up. you deserve it with all the hard work you have put in. I like that smoker puffing away there. I can almost smell it.

Huza! Gald to hear of your success!

Chicken looks great!

Any Red Heads around?

309232c.jpg

Thanks guys we have been flat out every weekend with jobs here and there. We were invited but had to turn down a HUGE event this weekend. I felt we were not ready to take on something of it's size.

Back