Ongoing quest for a GOOD Bulk BBQ Sauce

Smokin J

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Does any one know of a good BBQ Sauce that is available in large quantities in the NY area? I love H.C, but shipping to NY is crazy. I have not been able to find anything comparable to use for catering/ vending. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

bulk sauce

I am not sure what the shipping costs would be but you can try.
www.trilbys.com
They have some of the best sauce I have come across pre made....

I sell to restaurants in 5 gallon buckets. Don't know about freight, but I could check into it. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Spice

Do not forget, call the main office of your faviorite sauce and ask for discounts and help . They are in the bussiness of sales big sales, times are hard . Keep me posted. Im sure a rep will call you soon .

I use Grill Balzen BBQ sauce from retaurant depot. I have had many customers tell me that it is the best sauce they ever ate. Try it, and it is cheap.

I use Grill Balzen BBQ sauce from retaurant depot. I have had many customers tell me that it is the best sauce they ever ate. Try it, and it is cheap.

I was actually planning on trying that one next. I see it all the time in RD.

Thanks!

Do not forget, call the main office of your faviorite sauce and ask for discounts and help . They are in the bussiness of sales big sales, times are hard . Keep me posted. Im sure a rep will call you soon .

Thats a good idea too. It can't hurt to ask!

Thanks.

There are a bunch of good sauces out there. Sam's, costco and RD all carry something that should work well for you. If you find something you like but it is too thick add some apple juice, if it needs sweetening add some honey or sugar. Add hot sauce for heat. I have used head country and cattlemans and also made my own, definitely not worth making your own. Stick with one of the store bought gallon sized, they have spent a lot of money on market research, most are pretty good. If someone doesn't like it.... well you can't please all the folks all the time.

i just order a case of headcountry and a case of blues hog(4 gallon cases) and the shipping was 25 bucks from KC BBQ store to NY.

You could also contact a Co-Packer in your area and get a sauce or your own sauce at wholesale prices and even have your brand on it.

i just order a case of headcountry and a case of blues hog(4 gallon cases) and the shipping was 25 bucks from KC BBQ store to NY.

I thought you said you were ordering Montgomery Inn (Cincy) by the case for the family, and Dreamland for pulled pork :wink:

Back