Moms Pron Pt.10 :HotchPotch with Pulled Pork and Slavink Pron

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
There's white snot again outside so that calls for stamppot for dinner.
Moms made some hotchpotch with bacon,pulled pork and slavinken in onion gravy.
I love the way that she's trying to surprise me by putting my smoked meats in her dishes!:biggrin:

SP_A1106.jpg

I'm not really sure what I'm looking at but I'd hit it, hard!:biggrin:

Man, awesome. My Mum never cooked that sort of thing for me...:sad:

Man, you always get me with those slavinken! Those and some de Koninck (or some Heineken Bruin if you want to be a pure Nederlander -- yeah, the one for the old ladies, laugh if you want, but it's farkin' good bier and I can't get it here). I'd be set.

...and about this week's throwdown. I've seen some really nice sandwiches from you in the past, just sayin'. Heck, you could put those slavinken in some brood with a mug of Bruin, nice!

Great looking grub as always my friend!

Looks like the precursor to the fatty!

^^^^ I'd hit that in a heartbeat!

Thanks!:-D

Seeing your avatar makes me itch to make a mini UDS as well...but I promised myself I have enough smokers now....the horror!!!*Marlon Brando mod*

...and about this week's throwdown. I've seen some really nice sandwiches from you in the past, just sayin'. Heck, you could put those slavinken in some brood with a mug of Bruin, nice!
Yeah, where's YOUR entry Phube?

Thanks!:-D

Seeing your avatar makes me itch to make a mini UDS as well...but I promised myself I have enough smokers now....the horror!!!*Marlon Brando mod*

I can understand, I have a 2nd 55gal drum just waiting in the wings, going to try to setup with rotisserie and rib-O-lator.

I had to do the mini as the daddy doesn't fit in the camper.

Man, nice grub there Phubar, that slavinken looks just right for a sandwich, a nice roll, some mustard and mayne some sauerkraut.

Phub, a lot of the time I don't know what you're sayin', but your food looks good anyway

Man, awesome. My Mum never cooked that sort of thing for me...:sad:

She should've been!:-D
What Dutch phoods did she make?
Probably she would make it Aussie style!
No worries mate,now you can make it yourselphsz!:wink:

I haven't got a clue what to make.
Slavinken in a sandwich sounds good but I ain't gonna make that for this throwdown cause people probablywill think I stole the idea from the MOINKwich.
I'll see if I can Phreestyle something up!
Man...you got me thirsty in the morning!:wink:

Phub, a lot of the time I don't know what you're sayin', but your food looks good anyway

Thanks!
Google is your friend my phriend!:-D
If you don't understand something just ask me.:wink:

She should've been!:-D
What Dutch phoods did she make?
Probably she would make it Aussie style!
No worries mate,now you can make it yourselphsz!:wink:

Bit of a problem there. She came to Australia when she was 7. Married at 18, gave birth to me at 19, then parents killed in car crash at 20... I think apart from the Olliebollen and Saurkraut recipes she's got, it's all been lost since then... Man I need your help there....

Back