I ain't eating pancakes

Wneill20

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Here in so cal they don't know much about smoken there havering a pancake cook off tomorrow. I said I need something to go with pancakes a fattie they look at me like a deer in head lights. Boy do they have a surprise coming :razz:View attachment 86336

Last edited:
Go get'um W everyone knows pancakes are a side dish to something that once walked on 4 legs.

Honestly, pancakes are making me salivate. But you are gonna open some eyes, that's a good thing. Spread the word, fatties can take over the universe!

Hmmm...a fatty stuffed with maple syrup soaked crumbled pancakes sounds delish...and glazed with maple syrup ;)

Yeah Buddy! Now your talkin' my kind of language! Man that sounds good. :hungry:

Last edited:
Pancakes and a fatty covered with maple syrup... sounds like ambrosia to me.

We buy that premade pancake mix. We cut it with Quaker quick oats oatmeal.
Totally changes the taste and texture of our pancakes. Got that from my buddy who is a chef in Las Vegas. He won that Food Channel show called......Cook your butt off.
He used to be my teammate when we did bbq competetions.

Pancake with fried onion , bacon and cheese please

I love pancakes with nothing but butter. Add a fatty on the side... Now that is heavenly.

You can just wrap a pancake around one of those fattys and pass it this way please

Ronello's blueberry pancake stuPhed Phatty from 2009...

P1160365.JPG

Man, I can smell all that cookin now. Thats gonna be first thing in the morning
tomorrow.

Back