Seafood Sunday in NC (pr0n)

tarhog

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Wifey wanted seafood last Sunday. We are really trying to avoid fried foods which is difficult enough in Eastern NC. So I grilled it. I didn't get any complaints. I started with some flounder filets, shrimp, and homemade crab cakes.

Pr0n037.jpg

Crabcakes during the cook

Pr0n039.jpg

Oh yeah

Pr0n043.jpg

Fish on

Pr0n044.jpg

Getting there

Pr0n054.jpg

Shrimp

Pr0n049.jpg

Plated with grilled corn on the cob and coleslaw. We thought it tasted pretty alright.

Pr0n057.jpg

Mighty Fine Looking Eats Y'all had there!!!!

Thats a nice looking plate of food there, particularly the shrimp. Nice work

Old bay is the best, love that stuff. I absolutely love seafood and cooked anyway you make it. Looks great and makes me want some. I cooked tilapia and shrimp two nights ago. Thanks for sharing

Sent from my Galaxy S II using tapatalk

Awesome looking plate! My wife doesn't like any kind of seafood so I am deprived and jealous.:cry:

Old bay is the best, love that stuff. I absolutely love seafood and cooked anyway you make it. Looks great and makes me want some.

Try it on french fries, tastes great.

Those are some great looking shrimp there, and the filets look awesome too. Makes me hungry.:clap2:

Bravo looks great. Now I'm hungry.

Now I'm really hungry, how the crabs running down there, our's are going through their first shed.

Now I'm really hungry, how the crabs running down there, our's are going through their first shed.
I am really not sure what stage they are at here. We bought the crabmeat at a fish house up in New Bern. However, we took the skiff out yesterday on the river and there are a lot of crab pots out. Judging from that I would say they are plentiful so far.

Back